Monday, November 14, 2011

lalalalalala

okay ~ it's been a while since the last time i wrote on my blog ~
well..now is a school holiday ~ guess what ? my life as a form 4 student or should we called junior year has ENDED !
such a great honor to finish this junior year ! next year will be SENIOR YEAR TIME !
but dun worry..i'll be a nice senior ~ hehehe(devil laugh)
lorh..dun worry laaa..im not that bad okay ~ it just me ~ one fine little boy !
i'll treat my junior finely ~ besides..they all are form 4 student..they're big enough to take care of theirselves !
trust me..junior sumtimes are matured than senior ~ haha
not just tat..next year will be my BUSY YEAR ! why eh ? SPM laaaa ~
gosh...hey ! u noe wat ? while im writing this post..all the form 5 student 94's is facing their SPM starting TODAY ! yupp ~ i'm not kidding ~ feel like so soon eh ! then next year will be my turn !
oh ya ~ talking about the exam..my diagnostic exam ! couldnt talk about it !
coz too sad ! but thank GOD i din hav any failed ! but..still that is not wat i aim for !
if i wanna get straight A for SPM..then i'll need to work harder !
i wanna BEAT that BIG HEAD SPERM(my fine little cute friend ofcoz) little ass ! i mean in exam ofcoz !
urghh..he way too clever ! me ? i dont noe..i did do some revision ! but still .. i couldnt score ! ><
but theres no need to compare between me n him !
why ?? becoz like BILL GATES said !
'''DON'T COMPARE YOURSELF WITH ANYONE IN THIS WORLD..
COZ IF U DO SO..U ARE INSULTING URSELF'' !!!! ><

okay ~ that's all for now ~ but hear this !
i'm MUHAMAD wont give up so quickly..i will work harder..study harder !
i wanna n will get STRAIGHT A's in SPM !
nothing going to stop me from achieving my DREAMS !!!
k..BYE ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment