Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leong Mun Yee .. my girl :D

Mun Yee ~~ she's my favourite actually :D

she is an diving atlet for MALAYSIA ..

she's now at Guangzhao for the Asian Games ..

and today .. she and her partner get a silver medal for diving competition ..

i kinda like her u noe ..

not like bf/gf laa..but like admirer la ~ hehe ..

i admire her ..







Mun Yee ~ she is at the right 1 ~ beautiful rite ? ehehehehe <3

to me she's DAMN BEAUTIFUL :D

i like her .. so wat ??? ..

she is CHINESE .. so wat ??? ..

she's beautiful to me ok ! ..

or should i say , LENG LUI ~ hehe :D

i like the way she speaks malay ..

she speak very nice ..


OH my LEONG MUN YEE :DDD

2 comments:

  1. ape nii~~~ITIK lebih cute dan cantik laa~~
    bwahahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no..itik yong sui ~~ =P
    mun yee more leng..blek =P

    ReplyDelete