Thursday, November 11, 2010

Last Day ~


hi .. today last day of school .. now .. holiday for form 3 .. but form 5 still got SPM coming soon .. ermm .. i wish gudluck to SPM candidates .. hehe :D

so .. i think today is the last day for me to lepak-ing wif my friends .. after tis.. i going to move away from PUCHONG to start a new life .. and at my new place ... i will turn over a new leaves and forget all the bad memories we had spend together .. hope u guyz wont forget me just like i wont forget u all .. i gonna miss u guyz .. hopefully we can meet each other again .. or maybe someday we will make a reunion for 3krk ... well .. tats all i wanna say i guess .. love u guyz .. :)

So Long GOODBYE :))))

6 comments:

  1. dengkil , selangor ... very near oni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yupp...hehe =]
    why ask ? scare u will miss me arh ?
    ahahaha ~ xDD joke joke oni =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha reali im gonna miss u la dunno after this who wan smile wit me ady hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww~so touching..hehehe :D
    ala..i move very near to puchong oni..hehe
    still got facebook and blog connecting us mah..haha :D

    i oso will miss bully u de..haha :DD

    ReplyDelete