Sunday, January 9, 2011

New School ! hmmm ..

hmm..
well..i already move away from Puchong..and now i stay in Dengkil ..
new school..SMK Dengkil..kinda boring school..or maybe i just not yet fit in to tat school..
i dunnoe..but i miss ESEMPI...really damn MUCH !!!
i miss my teacher..i miss my friends..
i dun wan to go to SMKD..so..i hope i get a better school..
like a boarding school maybe ?
plizz god..hear my pray..i wan to go to boarding school .. plizz !!
i wan to feel how livin in a boarding school like ..
well..for now..im just going to study at SMKD...
maybe..after a few weeks..im going start to like tat school..
who knows , rite ? hehe :D
so..wish me luck in my new school k..!!!
ohh yaaa !!! forget ady !
wishing u guyz gudluck too for those who going to face PMR and SPM !!
ikhlas nih ! hehe

later dude ! :)

2 comments: