Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jamuan kelas KRK :D




jamuan kelas 3 KRK..11/11/2010 ...

probably the last..

coz after tis..sesetengah kawan nak pindah dah ..

haizzz..pretty upset actually..

im sure going to miss u guyz ....

well ,every HI will end wif a BYE rite ?

so..if world is really tat small..hope we can meet again sumday :)



below is last memory wif fren ..



hah ! this is my friends..!!!

they are my lovely fren..my member..my geng..my teammates :D

we love music..we love play guitar and sing..hehe

although our voice maybe not nice .. haha

we fight and we forgiv .. :D

most important is we love and enjoy our LIFE .. hehe :)





this is also my friends >>>^..

they are my girlfriends .. haha .. joke joke xDD

i love them as a member..hope u all love me too , as a member ofcoz .. hehe ;DD

well..if they get together..OMG..SO noisy :D

and 1 thing ~ they all are good friends indeed :)








hah !! mari mari !! jemput makan .. jgn malu jgn segan xD

makan bnyk2 .. bukan slalu dpt mkn mcm nih.. hehe ..

my gosh.. my stomach so full after eat all of this ..

i eat 2 chicken , 2 pizza , and others food too..hehe

damn..tat was nice .. !!

i din pay for the jamuan .. but i eat a lot xDD

oh yeah !! thanx to all my fwen for bringing such a wonderful food :D

thnx to ALLAH SWT also for blessing us with such a food :)






hah ! ini gambar di saat-saat terakhir sebelum pulang ke rumah .. hehe










photosnap with our class teacher , uztazah Esah :)













We Hate Racism !!!! we are 1 MALAYSIA :)






FINALLY ..
WE LOVE PEACE :)





(: .... .... .... THE END .... .... .... :)

2 comments:

  1. miss you lah mamat nanti..
    jangan lupe aku.. =(
    (jiwang pulak)
    hehe

    ReplyDelete