Saturday, July 24, 2010

BEST FRIEND..!!!!


i never thought i will find a beautiful and perfect girl like u...first time i saw u...i thought u would never wan to take me as ur friend..but then..i was wrong..u took me as ur BEST FRIEND now..and althought u beautiful...u still being a humble person and not being a ''sombong'' person...this is wat i like the most about u..u such a nice person..care about ur friends...and u also really make me happy...u see...im not handsome...and u are so
beautiful...seldom for me to get a good friends like u...im proud to be ur BEST FRIENDS...and for that..
i had make a promise..that i will never let u down...and will always LOVE U as a friend no matter wat happen...coz im UR BEST FRIEND..and a best friend is a friend that will always be there when u are in trouble and always by ur side...and finally...all i wanna say as ur BEST FRIEND is...I LOVE U DAMN MUCH...!!!!!!!

3 comments: